Who do I contact regarding University Support

Categories: Riverbed Support Web Site, SteelCentral NPM, SteelCentral APM, Riverbed Modeler
Solution Number: S24709


You are a University student and need support installing, configuring or using our products.


First, please visit our University Support Center by clicking on the link below:

University Support Center

If you are unable to find the answers you are looking for and need additional assistance, please contact our University Account Specialist by sending an email to the following address:


Please identify yourself with your university email address, attending college, and group ID if you are a previous user of our products.





NOTICE: Riverbed® product names have changed. Please refer to the Product List for a complete list of product names.
Last Modified: 2014-10-06
Can't find an answer? Create a case